- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be a High School graduate, or hold a G.E.D.
- Applicant must complete the school’s application for admission and score a minimum of 70% on the barber aptitude test as required by the State Barber Board.
- Applicant is required to complete a personal interview prior to being accepted by the school.
Applicants should contact Moler Barber School to receive information on test and interview times. Applicants are required to obtain a photocopy of their High School diploma or G.E.D. They will then be allowed to complete the enrollment agreement upon their acceptance into Moler Barber School. All required material must be registered with the Minnesota State Barber Board prior to starting classes.
- The State of Minnesota requires only a 10th grade education for enrolling in Barber School.
- Applicants who are not High School graduates may be accepted on a probationary status after interviewing and testing by school officials.
- Applicants must be able to benefit from training in order to be accepted.